Saturday, August 10, 2013

Me-Ommmmm!

Click my badge to visit my Yoga & Zen Blog!
Hello Efurryone! I'm Swami Zoe and I'm the new Tabby Cat Club member #90! I am so happy and excited to be part of a club of divine felines. It's my first one. So I just wanted to extend my gratitude to all of you! (Also Mama needed to test out posting here - silly Mama!)



The attitude of gratitude is the highest yoga

-Yogi Bhajan

I'm thinking about hosting a yoga or meditation event, so if any furriends out there have any suggestions, please drop me a message on my blog (in case I miss them here).

Have a beautiful and pawesome Caturday! Me-Ommmmm


7 comments:

The Florida Furkids said...

Welcome to the Club!!!! We think a yoga event would be fun!!! We cats are very good at yoga moves!!

Raz and The Florida Furkids

Swami Zoe said...

We sure are! We're natural yogis! Me-Ommmmmm

Timmy Tomcat said...

How cool is it that we finally have the worlds attention!
Yay

Timmy Tomcat said...

Hey Zoe.
Seems the universe pulled our last comment to your post! Welcome furend!
We think your hosting an event would be wonderfur
Timmy

www.shelter-cats.com said...

Welcome to the club!
I'll ask Tommie what he thinks when he's done with his savasana. It could be a while though...

Maggie

meowmeowmans said...

Welcome to the TCC, Zoe! We love doing yoga, and look forward to learning some new moves from you!

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

Welcome to the TCC. I am so looking forward to getting to know you better. Please consider hosting a toga event, We all could chill out a little I am sure.