Sunday, February 2, 2014

#1 Fan

Thanks to Gracie and Raz for hosting yet another pawesome pawty!  It's a  lazy easy Sunday at home, so the boys are still all in on the bed, but I have been waiting so excitedly to see my hero that I decided I'd come by now and pawty away some of this extra energy... 

Who is he?  Who is it that makes my heart flutter so?  Why it's...





Well, let's get this party started! 
 GO BRONCOS!!!!!!

pee ess:  hey boys, before you head over here, 
call first to see if Gracie needs you to pick up anything 
from the store.  We might need more snacks! 
Cheering is hungry work!

6 comments:

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

So glad you came to the party today. Really like that photo of Peyton Manning. Oh how I wished the Colts did not get rid of him. Sure hope our team wins.

katsrus said...

Can't wait for the game to start.
Tubby

Cathy Keisha said...

I picked up some snacks too. Go Broncos!

Timmy Tomcat said...

Yeah lets go Broncos
Purrs

Fozziemum said...

Boy oh boy look at them sweetie eyez you flashin at your man MOL MOL hard to resist :) paw pats Dinnermintz xx

meowmeowmans said...

We like Peyton Manning, too! Wish the game would have been a little closer, but the TCC Club party was awesome!

Hugs,

Moosey