Sunday, February 2, 2014

Gooooooooo Team

Gracie & boyfriend Tubby

So glad you could make it to the TCC Super Bowl XLVIII game party. We will have fun the whole day long and well into evening, or should I say early morning? If you are needing anything please let Raz or me know and we will take care of things right away. Plenty of fun, food, and friends today. Yes!


Allie and I got to spend a little pre-game time with Peyton Manning. I cannot believe he gave us rabbit ears and we didn't even know. I sure miss having him play for the Indianapolis Colts, wish he didn't have to go to Denver.

You can see by my photo that Tubby, my boyfriend, and I are ready for the game. Oh what fun, I am rooting for the Bronco (must support Peyton Manning who used to play for the Indianapolis Colts) and sweet Tubby is rooting for the Seahawks. I think that is nice because of of us will have a winning team. Hope your favorite team wins.

I want to thank you for coming today and give a special thanks to Raz and his mommie for helping put on such a great party for us today.

10 comments:

Katie Isabella said...

Here I am! I rooting for Peyton too. He came from here at our University of Tennessee.

Anonymous said...

Excellent job setting up a fantabulous Super Bowl Pawty everybody! Thanks....this is so much FUN!

Hugs, Sammy

Marty the Manx said...

This is the most incredible Super Bowl party EVER!!!!! You guys did it up right!!! We are Bronco's fans here. Mom lived in Colorado for 11 years and twoour human boy cousins and uncle are actually at the game!
WoooooHoooooo!!!!!!
Marty

Marty the Manx said...

Mom says oops for the typo above but I am lying on the lap top right now and 'helping' her type. My two human cousins got to go. They are mega excited!!!
Marty the lap top hog

katsrus said...

Hi Raz and sweet Gracie. I think I am the only one rooting for the Seahawks. Ha, ha.
Tubby

Cathy Keisha said...

I’m rooting for the Broncos cos Peyton’s bro plays for the Giants here in Jersey. Great pawty.

Timmy Tomcat said...

Oh my we are so jealous of you and Allie Gracie. Did you get an autograph?
You and Tubby look grand together

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

Hope you are having fun at the TCC Super Bowl XLVIII Party. Thanks again for stopping by. Please stay as long as you want. Plenty of food for all.

Fozziemum said...

Oh Gracie you an Tubby look furry good together!!we had such a lovely time with foodables and fun and yelling an screamin at the TV MOL MOL you and Raz did a pawsome pawty fur us all...we needs to lose some weightz now fur the ball.....wowserz! paw pats Dinnermintz and Pickles xxxx

meowmeowmans said...

What a terrific party, Gracie. I had lots of fun, even though I could not do a post. :)

Hugs!

Moosey