Sunday, February 2, 2014

Timmy and Fitz Super Bowl Pawty

Hi Furends:
Buddy and Coco wanted me to thank efurry cat who came to their birthday pawty!

Thanks Gracie and Raz for hosting! 
Hey Kitties! Lets Pawty! 

Fitz and I are rooting for Denver
You have that right Timmy. Peyton is going to
show Wilson how to throw that big brown treat!
Fitz, MOL, its not a treat its a ball made of leather.
WHAT! No! Its a big tasty TREAT! Who would chase a ball made of leather
Fitz if it was a treat why not just sit down and eat it?
Well, maybe, kinda, a little
Sorry Fitz, I thought you knew
Anymeow, we love the Broncos and that great QB Peyton Manning. 
Yes we do Timmy! Show our furends how much we  like our team
Hey Seahawks! MOL MOL
Timmy you are so funny! That thing comes off right?
Umm, I will be right back friends, Gracie where is the man-cat pan? Thanks
Do any of you play? I would like to be a receiver
Over here Payton, I'm Open!
Me too, Whoa! *Timmy Slips and Falls*
Oh My! No knee touched!
We really get into the finer points of the game!
Did you see that! Penalty! Penalty!
Throw the flag you, you, Dog you!
Timmy come over here and sit with me and all our pals befur you get all worked up
Alright Fitz here I come.
Thanks fur the grrreat goodies and furendship!
Purrs
Miss Fitz and Timmy Tomcat

8 comments:

Fozziemum said...

It waz lovely to come to the pawty and we had a great time with the muzacz and the foodablez and also foodablez here too..we are going to be fat catz soon MOL MOL an keep them moovez up Miss Fitz and Timmy Paw Pats Dinnermintz and Pickles xxx

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

Play nicely !
*mol*

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

You guys are too funny!!!! ~Socks

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

So glad you had a very Happy Birthday. Fun to celebrate with you. Love your photos and especially the Seahawk sign, well done.

Cherry City Kitties said...

Thank you for the morning wake up Timmy! I just snorted my tea through my nose at your "booster shot"! GO BRONCOS!

Cathy Keisha said...

Great game! Doesn’t matter iff’n your knee touched as long as a defender didn’t touch you. Get up and RUN! TOUCHDOWN!

Swami Zoe said...

MOL! I was born in Seattle. Go Seahawks! Me-Ommmmm

meowmeowmans said...

Hi pals! That sure was a fun party, wasn't it? Even if the game was sorta anti-climactic.

Hugs!

Moosey