Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Bella Confesses to Liking Kleenex


In case you didn't see me promoting today's TCC event over at The Cat Blogosphere, I thought I'd share my confession here, too.  
Yes, I like to eat kleenex.  Who doesn't?  It's light and filling, and unless you get one full of boogers, they're low in calories, too!  I prefer a brand new one if I can get 'em, but I'll take a used one if that's all I can get!
My brother Angelo goes after toilet paper, but being a lady, I much prefer kleenex.  Or napkins.  Oh, don't get me started on napkins!  They're so yummy and nummy and I search for them under my NTM's leg even when he's not eating because I know he hides them there from me.  And yes, I'm not above a little shameless faux cuddling to try and get his guard down so I can either see if there's a napkin under his leg or I pull out the big headbutt and purr act, and cuddle up next to him on the couch, and then try to sneak a paw into his shorts pocket surreptitiously to snag a kleenex... score! He'll look down and I've got a half-eaten kleenex and a big wet grin on my face!
I know my sisters Chili and Sonora are official members here, but they're little angels who never do anything wrong (cough cough - sorry must be a bit of kleenex in my throat...) so I hope Gracie doesn't mind me taking their spot for the day here at the TCC to share my confession.
Meow for now,
Bella

9 comments:

The Florida Furkids said...

Oh yum.....Kleenex!!!

Thanks for sharing Bella, why aren't you a TCC member?

Raz

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

Oh yes, the Kleenex. So much fun.

Timmy Tomcat said...

Ahh Bella you really got that one down. Our little Einstein does the same with Dad. Zip, right out of the old pocket. MOL

Unknown said...

Hey Bella. My little brofur does that too. I hope he cho... err... have a good one my dear.

Cathy Keisha said...

Cats can do no wrong and thusly have nothing to confess. I do like the kleenex box.

Oui Oui said...

Oh, oh, oh . . we were hoping the kleenex weren't used! We understand our mom used to eat paper napkins soaked in pickle juice when she was a kid. She thinks you would like it!

Anonymous said...

Gosh...I've done tissue before Bella but never put the nab on a wad of Kleenex before. Sounds like I might be missing out on a delicacy!

Hugs, Sammy

meowmeowmans said...

Wow, Kleenex is tasty? We never knew, Bella! We will have to give it a try. No wait, then WE will have to confess! :)

Hugs,

Moosey

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

Is Kleenex jummy ??!!
Have never tried that either :)