Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Watch Out Woofie!!!!

Hi every furry! It's Cody! I am happy to share my "hidey" spot with you today!

Actually, I have different "hidey" spots for different situations, but today, I want to share one of my faves......

This pertains to my woofie brother..........

Watch this video...........(it is SUPER SHORT), watch the blanket.........listen to the sound of the woofie's toenails clickety-clicking on the floor........then.........BAM!!!!!

Yep! That's MY favorite "hidey" spot for sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cody you sneaky boy you! Great hiding spot....!

Hugs, Sammy

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

That is the purrrfect spot to hide and attack. I didn't notice you there until I could see just a little bit of the fabric move. Loved the video.

Timmy Tomcat said...

I never saw you until you did your Cat-Attack. Great spot!

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

I almost feel a little bit sorry for your woffie brofur , but just a little *mol*

XOXO

Oui Oui said...

Ahahaha! Maybe our mom will get us a woofie so we can do that too! What fun!

Fozziemum said...

MOL MOL Cody the woofies are always fun to gotcha MOL great work Cody paw pats Dinnermintz and Pickles xx

Cathy Keisha said...

HAH! You sure got him!

Unknown said...

A great hidey spot Cody
Makes me almost wish I had a doggie to jump out at.
Almost MOL
Miss Fitz

meowmeowmans said...

Bwahahaha! Dakota never saw you coming, Cody!

Hugs,

Moosey