Sunday, November 9, 2014

Blest Sunday with Raz

First, I want to thank Dezi and Lexi for hosting this event. It's impawtent to slow down and remember the many blessings we all have.

I am very blessed in so many ways.  I was rescued along with my Mom and Brothers and brought up from South Florida  to where I live now.  I am blessed that Mom and Dad found me and fell in love with me and adopted me.

I am Blest to have a sisfur to snooze with...



and another to help keep me well groomed...


For loving my Mom and Dad with hands that give me scritches and pets...


for my Gal Madi....

and for being honored to know Auntie El before she left for the human Bridge.


What things are you Blest with?


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aaaaaaaw Raz yous so cute and adowable. Yous hav a pawsum furmily, and weez so glad to be yous furiends. Fank yous fur shawin'.

Luv ya'

Dezi and Lexi

Timmy Tomcat said...

Hey Raz we are blessed to have you and your great family as pals. Purrs from all of us
Timmy
Miss Fitz

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Thanks for posting Raz, we always enjoy your post and feel so blessed to have you and your family as friends.

Marty the Manx said...

What a sweet and wonderful post Raz. You made Mom's eyes leak. We are blessed to know you and have you as a friend!
Marty and Ralphie

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

Your post are really sweet and wonderful Raz <3
I´m glad that all of us are blest with loving humans.

XOXO

Cathy Keisha said...

I’m blessed for know you and everybuddy else in the TCC and CB.