Thursday, November 20, 2014

Thankful Thursday

FULL OF THANKS.................that's me!

One week from today, many of us will be celebrating Thanksgiving with our furrramilies and friends.  We're thankful all year round for what we have of course but on "THE DAY", we feel it more than ever.


It's a day of good food, telling stories, remembering what Thanksgiving is REALLY all about and how we came to celebrate that day by feasting with friends.  It also marks the coming of one of MY favorite holidays - CHRISTMAS - which will be just four short weeks away from Thanksgiving!

I have so many things to be thankful for............a safe home, good food to eat, my medication is working to keep me healthy, many wonderful friends in blogville, parents who adore me and give me everything a cat could pawsibly want or need........I am blessed.  

So today is Thankful Thursday but every day is a day that I'm thankful for.........I'll be turning fifteen in January and one of my MOST thankful things is that I'll be here to celebrate it!

HAPPY THANKFUL THURSDAY TCC FRIENDS and thanks to YOU, Dear Gracie, for hosting today for all of us!

Sammy
http://onespoiledcat.wordpress.com

4 comments:

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

You my dear one are one of my blessings for sure! Love you soooooooooo much. You are so blessed to have a mommie and daddie that love you so much.

Anonymous said...

Aaaaaw Sammy yous awe indeed blest ow dear sweet furiend. And I'z gunna tell ya' dat 15 iz jiz a nummer. Youz nawt gittin' older but better. Weez awe so fankful to hav met yous and to be yous furiends.

Lubz ya'

Lexi and Dezi

Marty the Manx said...

You are so very very right Sammy! Your Thankful Thursday list covers it all!
Marty and Ralphie

Timmy Tomcat said...

Sammy you are truly a kitty we are thankful for too. You spread joy all year long my furend
Timmy
Miss Fitz