Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Timmy and Fitz Nap with Dad

Me and Fitz would like to thank Raz for hosting this great event: Napping with Mom/Dad.
You have that right Timmy. There is nothing better for a cat than taking a Nap and when you add in being with your Mom or Dad, well... heaven.
You bet Miss Fitz! The Best of things a Cat Loves. 

I nap with Dad after work on the Cat Lounger. Dad calls it his couch but we furs know better. I like laying against Dad's leg.
Tell them the rest Timmy!
Oh, alright Miss Fitz

If Someone takes too many of my pets,
the Airplane Ears come out!
MOL you are so funny Timmy.

Thankfully at night every kitty has their own spot
Yes that is nice Timmy.

I have two spots. One is under the covers
nice and cozy.

Of course there is always be a nice scritch from Dad included.
I really like this spot.

The other one is laying right against Dad.
Aahhh this is heaven. *Yawn*

Goodnight Tabbies... making biscuits... making biscuits...
Zzzzz...

I lay next to Dad on his right side as he reads us our
bedtime stories.

I am nice and secure back here. Comfort and
security is important to kitties.

And if I need a pet to help me sleep all I have to do is
reach out and... ask Dad. Goodnight Tabbies...
Zzzz...

Napping Timmy Tomcat
Napping Miss Fitz

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh you all REALLY know how to relax with your humans don't you? Something we learn very early on and get really good at over time!

Happy napping!
Love, Sammy

The Florida Furkids said...

Great napping spots!

Thanks for pawticipating!

Raz

Fozziemum said...

Oh you two look super cosy with Dad..and you get a bedtime story..better talk to the Mum and Dad here about that sounds great! paw pats Dinnermintz and Pickles xxx

pilch92 said...

That is so sweet that your Dad reads to you. Great photos :)