Sunday, January 15, 2017

Laughter Is Good Medicine!

Laughing for Angel Mousie!
 
 
I used to make my parents laugh almost every single day - sometimes just the way I looked when I was sound asleep, or a sound I'd make, or the way I'd play with a toy........but one of the things that got to them EVERY SINGLE TIME, was when I'd play on the stairs.   I'd fly up and down as fast as my legs would take me then decide - SUDDENLY - to stop on a stair.   Sometimes as hard as I dug in my claw to keep from tumbling further down it didn't work and I'd slide down the stairs.   BUT most of the time, my claws would HOLD and I'd just lie there on the stair until Mom or Dad got a good giggle out of my antics!!   I did love to make them laugh!
 
You can tell by my face I'm ready to play!  
 
I did this silly stair thing for years and years - only when my arthritis caught up to me did I stop doing it.   I think it's pretty good to be able to say I made them laugh almost every day for practically 17 years before I went to the Rainbow Bridge.  
 
Maybe I'll show Angel Mousie how to do this up here at the Bridge......it's fun to make people giggle! 
 
Thank you Rosie for having this special LAUGHTER day in honor of Angel Mousie.....I was happy to pawticipate and may EVERYBODY keep their sense of humor because laughter truly is the BEST MEDICINE!
 
Love, Angel Sammy
 


6 comments:

Fozziemum said...

Oh Angel Sammy what fun! We only have one step inside and it's wood! But we can laugh at your antics..i bet Mum and Dad miss your crazy pants but i know they have super FUN memories..loves Dinnermintz and Pickles xx

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

Mom is smiling while typing as she is picturing you playing on the stair and when you don't grab hold wondering what you looked like when you went down the stair in the unconventional manner. Love to you always.

Louche Tabby said...

Mousie would love to play Stair Wars. Her thumb would get caught, and I'd have to come and undo it, and she'd run off in a huff.

pilch92 said...

Angel Sammy, you were a lot of fun and you still are from the Bridge. XO

Marty the Manx said...

Sammy you were a LOT of fun MOL MOL!!! You gave your Mom and Dad years of fun and happiness. Hope you continue to have fun from the Bridge!

Timmy Tomcat said...

Angel Sammy having those big feet sure helped with your stair fun!
We love you big guy
Timmy
Miss Fitz