Sunday, June 18, 2017

YAY For Dads!

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!
 
 
Today we celebrate Dads...........all species of Dads..........Teddy and I have no idea who our Dads were before we were adopted but we sure know who our Dad is now and we love him!
 
 

You all know that I am now an Angel at the Rainbow Bridge but I do come back to celebrate special occasions or sprinkle a little fun in my parents' lives and I ESPECIALLY come back to teach and guide my little brother Teddy who I wish I'd been able to meet in purrrrson before I left for the Bridge.    ANYWAY, the photo above is one of my favorites of me with my Dad.  We were buddies and I loved when he'd get down on the floor to be "on my level"......we played down there often.   I hope he misses me as much as I miss him.

Teddy loves it when Dad takes him outside on his leash with his harness on.   Teddy LOVES to be outside so we think he must have been used to outdoors before Mom and Dad adopted him when he was 11 months old.  
Walking buddies
Hugging buddies
 
My Mom misses HER Dad a lot too as he became an Angel in October 1992.   She and her brother always took their Dad out for a BIG HUGE Father's Day breakfast at his favorite restaurant.  


 
Mom has her Dad's photo in his Air Force uniform on her dresser - along with an angel and the special necklace he had made for her out of his wedding ring.   A most special gift indeed.   The photo was taken after he had been retired for a long time and he was so proud to be able to fit in the uniform to walk my Mom down the aisle when she married my Dad!!
 
 
So I know Teddy feels the same way I do an each of us wants to say to our Dad that we love him and hope he has a SUPER special Father's Day.............
 
AND we hope you all have a wonderful Father's Day with your Dads too!!
 
Love, Angel Sammy and Teddy
 
 
 
 




3 comments:

pilch92 said...

Happy Father's Day to your wonderful Dad!

The Florida Furkids said...

Happy Father's Day to your Dad!

The Florida Furkids

Marty the Manx said...

Happy Father's Day to your extra special Dad Sammy and Teddy :)
Luvs
Marty and Ralphie